Welcome to Next-Generation Efficiency. Today >
The Energy Intelligence Center is dedicated to reducing energy consumption for commercial & industrial property owners and managers through the most cost-effective means possible.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Optimization are core strengths of the Energy Intelligence Center. We see energy savings through HVAC as a critical spoke on the wheel of cost-effective sustainability. Learn more about our OptikW Platform.
Total Property Approach: An increasing number of our clients seek sustainability solutions beyond energy saving for their HVAC systems. We have developed best-of-breed strategic partnerships to meet our clients’ needs. This schematic drawing below includes some of the sample clean-technologies that we may recommend for inclusion at your property. Upon request, we prepare a cost benefit analysis after reviewing the existing conditions and understanding your goals as they relate to energy savings and overall sustainability.
Top 21 Initiatives for Energy Intelligence
Note: Lighting and HVAC optimization is typically the “low hanging fruit” of Energy Intelligence, with paybacks within one to three years, subject to factors such as the existing technology, hours of operation, and cost per kWh.
Breakdown corresponding to the numbers on the schematic drawing:
1. Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
2. Solar Thermal (Water heating)
3. Wind (Vertical Axis Turbines)
4. Epoxy Cool Roof Systems (ECRS)
5. Insulation – Roof/Ceilings
6. LED Lighting – Options: Sensors (Occupancy, Light Harvesting, etc.) Battery Backups; LiFi (Occupancy monitoring and internet access); “Driverless” Fixtures for Direct Current Microgrids
7. Insulation – Walls
9. Blinds (Retractable “smart” tech)
10. LED Lighting (e.g. sconces, pendants, desk lamps, etc.)
11. Plug load (Controls “smart” tech)
12. Geothermal (integration with exterior/wells)
13. HVAC – (optimization)
14. Water Management (filtration and waste water)
15. LED Lighting for (a) property, (b) landscape, (c) parking and street lights (advanced sensors for security)
16. Water conservation (for landscaping)
17. Solar (Ground mount)
18. Wind (Pole mount)
19. Building Energy Management Systems
20. Internet of Things
21. Direct Current (DC) Microgrid
Video: Executive Team Introduction
Energy efficient “green” clean-technology is at the center of our business. Multiple interior and exterior parameters along with existing equipment and management systems are the “rings” that we interconnect and optimize to deliver maximum energy savings. We tailor our offerings to meet the needs of Facility Owners, Manager, Engineers, Mechanical Contractors, and Energy Service Companies.
In addition to Energy Intelligence Center’s OptikW Algorithmic Software and Consulting, we offer Monitoring, Diagnostics, and Training. We are also dedicated to advancing Artificial Intelligence through ongoing Research and Development to continuously improve our offerings.
Our Executive Team is passionate about saving energy and dedicated to cost-effective solutions with proven results.